Alton Chamber of Commerce provides a voice for local business, talking to all levels of local government about issues such as car parking, transport, signage, promotion and development of our town. Whenever possible we promote our members’ businesses and try to keep them up to date with the business issues affecting our town.
We are affiliate members of the Hampshire Chamber of Commerce and our members also receive benefits resulting from the affiliation.
Here is a selection:
- We hold events with a range of interesting activities
- Advertise your business in the Alton Herald’s Chamber section for just £145.60 ex vat for 12 months.
- You can attend the many and varied Hampshire Chamber events at the discounted member rate
- Attend 2 of their free Hampshire Chamber events a year
- You can submit articles to the Hampshire Chamber magazine
- You will be sent copies of the Hampshire Chamber magazine
- Members’ Tweets will be re-tweeted to Hampshire Chamber’s 10,000 followers
- You can take part in the Hampshire Chamber quarterly economic survey which get sent to the Bank of England
- We keep members up to date with local news and Chamber activities with our regular eNews E-mails and the news section of this website.
- If you decide to join the Hampshire Chamber as well as the Alton Chamber, you only need pay Hampshire Chamber the difference between your Alton Chamber subscription and that of your Hampshire Chamber subscription.
If you would like to join, please fill in the application form and post it to 4 High Street, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 1BU along with your remittance. We very much look forward to welcoming you as a member.
Download application form (PDF 1MB)
Micro Business (Sole Trader) – £40
Small Business (1 – 6 people or FT equiv) – £65
Medium Sized Business (7-14 people or FT equiv) – £95
Corporate (15+ people) – £130
Not-For-Profit Organisations – £40
Associate Membership (individuals not businesses) – £20